So, to celebrate the over 5,000 views this blog has gotten, I thought i’d share a little something! I’m giving away an AWESOME all-in-one French Manicure Kit from E.L.F! As you can see below, it includes a clear base/top coat, a light pink & a white polish 🙂
AND, there may even be some extra goodies thrown in 🙂
So, wanna get you hands on this? I know you do! You can get an entry for each of the following:
1) Subscribe 🙂 it’s right over there to the right – just leave me a note telling me you have subscribed or that you are a subscriber already!
2) Follow me on Twitter ( @Super_Bre) and leave me a comment here letting me know
3) Repost this giveaway on Twitter and link back to this post!
Drawing will be held Wednesday, August 18th! You can enter any of the ways listed above and up to 3 times total each day 🙂 Winner will be chosen at random using a third-party source and notified via e-mail.
Posted in Beauty School, Product Reviews
Tagged 5000, beauty school, bre garcia, cosmetology, E-L-F, elf, french manicure, giveaway, Louisiana, manicure, nail polish, nails, Regency Beauty Institute, Shreveport, twitter
I know, I know – TWO POSTS? IN ONE DAY??? SAY IT AIN’T SO! I figured since it took soooo long to get the other one up, i’d go ahead and share this one – plus this one kind of only relates to January and if i waited til next week, the month would be half way over…So don’t forget to go to the last post and read about our tests!
This flyer was put up sometime in the last couple of weeks in December letting all of us know that there is an O-P-I contest going on at Regency Beauty Institute for a FABULOUS black bag. I love bags. I also love free stuff. Oh, and did I mention earlier that I’m a bit competitive?
Here’s a better picture of the bag (i hope…lol)
These are the requirements listed – not sure if you can read them or not.
OK, In case you can’t read them in the picture – here they are:
- The contest will run from January 2, 2010 to January 30, 2010.
- The student who has the highest retail sales as a percent of service sales for the month at each campus will be awarded an O-P-I bag.
- All students are automatically entered into the contest with each retail item sold
- All items must be sold to a paying guest and not to a student.
- On January 18th, the contest mid-point, the Performance Floor Manager will run a retail report and announce the top three performing students to date.
- On February 1st, the Performance Floor Manager will run a retail report to determine the top performing student for the campus for January.
- On February 2nd, the Performance Floor Manger will announce the winning student’s name during both roll calls (FT / PT), and award the prize.
- In the event of a tie, a random drawing of those students will be made on Saturday, February 6th when FT and PT students are both in attendance.
Now, as much as I LOVE the fact that there will be ONE WINNER PER CAMPUS, and the ALL of the students are getting entered – it kinda sucks because it is based on retail, which – you probably guessed it, those of us in Workshop aren’t doing yet. However – I have a feeling that by the time we get out on the Performance Floor, there will be more contests going on, so i’m cool with that.
I know some of you that read this are already out on the performance floor – I’d love to hear how you plan on making your moves toward winning this bag this month! Is it harder to sell the O-P-I products since we give the free polish away with a manicure or pedicure? Or does that make it easier? Any input would be great!
And, just because it’s MY BLOG – i’m ending with a picture of my kitty.
Pillsbury aka Pillzberry aka kitty kitty
Posted in Beauty School
Tagged aubrey garcia, bag, beautification, beautology, beauty, black purse, blog, bre garcia, contest, cosmetology, cosmetology school, February, flyer, free, free stuff, giveaway, hair school, January, Louisiana, manicure, nails, O-P-I, one winner, OPI, pedicure, purse, Regency Beauty Institute, Regency School, Shreveport, Shreveport Louisiana, Student, wife, winner, wordpress